By Carol McFadden
Imagine Learning creates award-winning language and literacy solutions for kids. Imagine Learning, Inc., was founded with one goal in mind: to teach English to the children of the world, including New York Struggling Readers.
Today, more than one hundred thousand students around the world are benefiting from Imagine Learning English. These students include New York English learners, New York struggling readers, New York students with disabilities, and New York students in early childhood education. Instruction is customized for each student, including custom-fit curriculum and first-language support.
Imagine Learning English is a world-class educational software program used in the largest US and New York School Districts to help their English learners, struggling readers, students with disabilities, and early childhood education students. Each child receives one-on-one instruction that automatically adapts to meet his or her needs. Ongoing assessments, detailed TrueData reports, and first-language support keep parents and teachers involved in student progress. By implementing current and rigorous research in language and literacy development, our curriculum dramatically boosts student achievement.
The Imagine Learning team is comprised of members who have been producing outstanding educational software for decades. In addition to helping students across the United States, Imagine Learning now serves students on five different continents.
Scientifically-based research, effective teaching practices, and captivating art and music are combined with the latest in computer technology to create the most engaging and effective English language and literacy program available.
Our goal is to improve learning for New York English learners, New York struggling readers, New York students with disabilities, and New York students in early childhood education.
The Imagine Learning team is comprised of educators, writers, artists, programmers, videographers, and musicians who have been producing outstanding educational software for decades. . In addition to helping students across the United States, Imagine Learning now serves students on five different continents. In addition to serving students across the United States, Imagine Learning how serves students on five different continents including countries such as Korea, China, Japan, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, and Canada.
- Early Childhood Education Is a Winner for Policymakers (usnews.com)
- Early childhood education for at-risk kids: a powerful tool to fight economic inequality (washingtonmonthly.com)
- All 6 library branches now have Early Literacy Stations (yumasun.com)
- On early childhood care and education – changes in policy (discussington.com)
- Local entrepreneur offers reading program for at-risk pre-schoolers (goupstate.com)
- Learning Community initiative has high hopes – and high cost (omaha.com)
- Philosophy Paper (edct2030fall2013.wordpress.com)
- United Way in Miami and Latin America announce early education collaboration (miamiherald.com)
- Better preschool, early childhood education would lower crime rate, law enforcement officials say (mlive.com)
- Barrington Academy Of Stars Provides The Best Early Childhood Education (lakebarringtonacademy.wordpress.com)